Quantcast

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I dont think I will ever sleep again


I can't help but smile at how much I love these two!!!  Between a teething toddler and a 4 month old I have officially given up on a full nights sleep.  Instead I am investing in good sunglasses, great concealer and a lot of caffeine. I know we are kinda late to the Polyvore game, but that doesn't mean we haven't fallen hard and fast!  If only my Polyvore board was REALLY my closet... 3 hours of sleep?  No big deal! I would jump out of bed every single morning, SUPER excited to get dressed, if these things were in my closet!



mommy+cold+ZeroSleep=bohoS Style



IRO biker jacket
$1,265 - jades24.com


Current/Elliott mid rise jeans
$225 - farfetch.com


Frye strappy heels
$270 - gravitypope.com


Storksak laptop bag
duematernity.com


Banana republic
bananarepublic.gap.com





No comments:

Post a Comment