Quantcast

Monday, November 4, 2013

Wild Belle - Music Monday Magic


Elliot and Natalie Bergman are the brother sister duo that make up Wild Belle. They make me wish Joe had been better at playing the saxophone (yes he played the saxophone) and I could sing.  Their music is mellow, fun and  soulful.  On top of that, I cannot get enough of their style or Natalie's dance moves.  

Check out the link below and when you get to 2 minutes 'ol girl starts breaking it down groovy white chick style (yes that's a style).  bohoJC could rock that move like no one else I know.  


Hope you enjoy, and if you do, come stalk them with me!
Instagram - Wild_Belle  &  Natalie Bergman

Love,
bohoIMGETTINGMARRIEDTHISWEEKsarah  xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. you are SO right on those dance moves!!! lol!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete