Quantcast

Friday, July 26, 2013

Bonnie, Barcelona and a new old bracelet


Three short years ago Jason and I went to Barcelona, Spain.  I've been thinking about that trip a lot the last two days with the news of the horrific train accident in Spain.  Today, Dax was playing in an old jewelry box that I haven't looked through in years.  He found a sterling silver ID bracelet I bought on that trip that I had completely forgotten about.  I never wore it because the clasp is broken and needs to be repaired.  I remember when I bought it thinking I would engrave sweet Bonnie's name on it.  Today, three years later, I can't wait to engrave mine and Bonnie's soon to be new last name.  I talked to her and she thinks the new engraving is a great idea.  Bonnie Rait Salinas is stoked to be a DeVon.  I am too!  

Happy Friday!

xo,
bohoSappySarah


1 comment:

  1. Awww I think that will be a great idea! Sarah and Bonnie Rait Devon! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete