Quantcast

Monday, July 1, 2013

Mo is on the move!



In a few short days Mo will be 10 months old.  He is the sweetest, most laid back, loving baby I have ever been around.  And he's mine!!  I am so in love with everything about him.  In the last week he got his first 2 teeth and started to crawl.  I could watch him for days, he concentrates so hard to pick up those chubby lil arms. 



Now the fun really begins, two little ones on the move!  When Dax was 10 months old I was almost 7 months pregnant...this time around I am ready to crawl all over the place.  Until I have to jump into a full sprint to chase his big brother.  :)

I love you Morris Anthony DeVon. 
~bohoS

4 comments:

  1. Oh I can not wait till I get to come home so I can see my two grandsons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at his determination. This boy is going places!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes he is!! and now he is trying to pull up on everything!!!

      Delete
  3. I can't believe this. I cannot believe it. Our baby boy!! Aunt G loves him sooo much!

    ReplyDelete