Quantcast

Thursday, August 29, 2013

{throwback thursday} Are you Ready for Some Houston TEXANS?

My Mom was cleaning out her closet and came across these fun photos and while laughing i had to share!  

Sarah and I cheered 12 years ago for the Houston TEXANS and we have many funny stories to share but who cares about those when you have even funnier PHOTOS! WHAT WAS I THINKING WITH my HAIR??? Thank God, i get to pick out my own hair color now-BLACK!    


below, We are in A Blackhawk at Fort Hood!    it was so fun!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
We had a great trip visiting with the troops and representing the Houston TEXANS! i AM so ready for this SEASON!!!




bohoOldSchoolJC


No comments:

Post a Comment