Quantcast

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

S I S T E R/// F A S H I O N


Getting your fashion on after being dormant for 10 months is tricky.  My closet was full of long skirts, flowy tops and maxi dresses.  Of course, I thought my prego fashion was awesome at the time but now I realize I lost a little of my style along the way.   
I used to scan google images of celebs who were pregnant to get some outfit inspirations, and all that came of that were some thigh high boots- thanks to images of Rachel Zoe rocking a pair.

Thank God I have a Sister whom has helped me notice my skinny jeans were too big and shouldn't be baggy around my knees! She helped me bring my sexy back...  So, below are some shots of us being silly and Sister helping me put an outfit together that actually fit.  Who knew the perfect fit goes a long way!





Bag by Jerome Dreyfuss I saw a lot of Jerome Dreyfuss in Paris! 
Rag and Bone leather Pants
Togo Sweater from Opening Ceremony
Marni Booties
Res/Rei Sunglasses from Dr. York
Jewelry by Alexis BittarM. Cohen, and Fail





Sister is wearing A skirt she found at Buffalo Exchange See what fun pieces you might find!
Chiffon Button Up by BCBG 
YSL Muse Clutch
Necklace by Arcadian Design
Rings by Fail, Abejas Boutique and Forever 21



I had my Pants hemmed and taken in around my ankle so the pants would keep the integrity of the cut.  I love Nick Lopez on Sage in Houston (BohoSarah referred him to me!) 

So, Thank you Sister! I love you!
Love, BohoJC

1 comment: