Quantcast

Friday, April 12, 2013

Coachella day dreamin

Coachella starts this weekend...sigh.  As I scroll through instagram seeing everyone getting ready, and all of my fashion emails featuring Coachella outfits I just feel homesick!  Homesick for one of the best weekends of my life.  2010, three short years ago, Jason took me to the festival (VIP might I add ;) and there really are no words.  The grounds are gorgeous, you want to do snow angels in the grass.  Each stage is over the top insane!!  Waterfalls, light shows, metal sculptures that move, it's truly jaw dropping.  

And as much fun as the festival was (um, JayZ headlined the first night and Beyonce came on to sing Forever Young with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) it was Jason's birthday weekend and a huge turning point for us in our lil courtship.  I fell madly in love with him that weekend.  We ran around singing and dancing, drunk and silly, stayed at the amazing Parker Hotel and I realized that I was having a blast with my best friend.  Three short years later, he's my sexy best friend, baby daddy, fiance, and we still run around drunk and silly...more than ever actually.  So it's Coachella, it's Jason, it's falling in love and I am officially so sappy right now I have to stop.  But happy Coachella week!!!!  I can't wait to see all the amazing outfits, YouTube the concerts, and think of other couples falling in love on that pretty grass. 

























2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! You two sexy mo fo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was beautiful! You and Jason are perfect together in every way. <3

    ReplyDelete