Quantcast

Friday, November 30, 2012

Smooth Skin Bar

I recently, as in yesterday, had a facial (which was wayyy over due) and I am so in love with my face right now. I swear my face is as soft as my little 6 month old niece (she's on the right, that lip...I die!).


 I highly recommend going to see Linda at Smooth Skin Bar. She is so knowledgeable about all different skin types. She understands that not all of us are the typical A, B, C, or D skin type; sometimes there are the in-betweeners like muah. However, she is not the pushy sales person type though. You have to tell her you want to buy products, before she will sit down with you and talk to you about what she thinks would be best for your skin moving forward. Trust me you are going to want to do this; she starts you out on tons of samples so you don't get stuck with something you don't like. She is awesome and really cares about making you look and feel your best.


These are the skin cares that she started me out on, and I must say they feel and smell heavenly.




No comments:

Post a Comment