Quantcast

Monday, November 12, 2012

Prohibition with the Moonlight Dolls

It's TIME!!!!  This Saturday night a big group of our family and friends are going to the 10:30 Moonlight Dolls show at Prohibition (did I mention bohoGrace is a Moonlight Doll?  I'm sure I did, but I'm a proud big sister so this is just a reminder).  We are so excited and we just can't hide it and want to invite anyone and everyone who might be reading this lil blog!  Here's a sneak peek....and info on Prohibition as well as reserving a table below!



Ahhh and my new girl crush Miss Kaleena Sue...can you blame me?

You can check out the Prohibition website HERE 
Click the link above to reserve your seat, (or you can go the good old fashioned route and call 281-940-4636)the place is small and cozy, which means there isn't a bad seat in the house...but also means it sells out quickly!!! Hope to see you there!! 
xo 
bohoS

No comments:

Post a Comment