Quantcast

Friday, November 9, 2012

Here & There

One of our favorite quick and easy get-away's that we love is going to Austin. It is such a quick trip and the drive on a nice day with the music up and your windows down is half the fun! This past weekend we went to Austin for a friend's wedding and were able to capture such a special moment. The venue, Lustre Pearl, is without a doubt the most charming little house on Rainey St. that you don't have to add to much to it to make it shine. I think my most favorite detail would have to be the rose petals spread throughout the house. So happy to be apart of their moment, congrats.








 Of course, I had to sneak in a few shops. I found these killer Vans and an awesome new carry all; that I can fit all my notebooks, books, planners, and clutch!



No comments:

Post a Comment