Quantcast

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Is it Gross that I Don't...

our holiday card, by Brooke Schwab
Want to brush my teeth after a good meal, even if i regret it the next morning?  I just don't want to let go of all those yummy flavors.  I kind of feel the same way now, We just got home and i don't want to let go of all the yummy food or FUN we just had!!!… We celebrated Christmas in Los Angeles, just the four of us, and it couldn't have been any more perfect////// i thank my lucky stars for all i have but still wish i was in the sunshine state!  i just can't get enough of that weather!!!! it's pretty perfect in my eyes.  I love the sun streaked hair, crazy creativity that lurks around the city, the sweaters-they really just pull off the messy beautiful look too well--- like heyyyyy, i just rolled out of bed and look gorgeous.  i am so in love with the produce there, It's divine---- i could grab Madeo to go, a bottle of vino and enjoy it outside on a patio under the crisp air anyDay….

////////////////////////////////////////////////////HAPPY NEW YEAR'S DAY!  How will you spend it? Resolutions? Mine last year was BALANCE.  How can I balance everything in my life in a MINDFUL way?  I THINK i achieved some Balance, but can still work at.  We have a busy 2014 planned and can't wait to see what this book reads at the end of 2014.  bohoBlack has some tricks up our sleeves and we can't wait to share.  so cheers!  this year is for you…. i can feel it!  i will be with my bohoBabies & bohoMAN in Austin eating a P.Terry Burger,  i haven't had one in months.

I thought about posting the recipe for my black eyed peas, but i will get to that another day… i am snuggling with my babies.

Wishing you the best year!  it's my birth day year too…. my birthday is 01.14.14

slap skin & let's RIDE,
2014
 bohoJC

                                                      





















The Beanie I am wearing is from Theory and they are apart of RED.  
read below…

http://www.red.org/en/learn

Every Generation is known for something.

Let's be the one to deliver an AIDS FREE GENERATION.

We all have tremendous power. What we choose to do or even buy, can affect someone’s life on the other
side of the world. In 2010, 1,000 babies were born everyday with HIV. In 2012, that number was down to
700. By 2015 it can be near zero.
We can stop the transmission of HIV from moms to their babies. In the fight to eliminate AIDS, 2015 could
be the beginning of the end – it’s the year we can deliver an AIDS FREE GENERATION.
(RED) can’t accomplish this alone. It will take all of us to get there –governments, health organizations,
companies, and you. When you DO THE (RED) THING, a (RED) partner will give up some of its profits
to fight AIDS.
It’s as simple as that.
BE (RED). Start the end of AIDS now.

No comments:

Post a Comment