Quantcast

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dr. York

While almost walking past Dr. York, I was lured in by a sweet faced dog and met the duo behind Dr. York, Elena and Jose!  They were the sweetest and most passionate couple!  The couple's mission is to find the next up and coming independent Sunglasses Designer from around the world and carry it.  This is store Numero Dos for the couple; they started in Mexico City.  You can bring in vintage frames and they can refurbish them-bring in your Grandma's frames!  Elena, the enthusiastic, will spend all the time you need to help find the perfect frame!  The store was Hip, Simple and Very Welcoming- We bought 3 pairs of glasses!  I can't stop wearing my one of a kind Res/Rei tortoise shades and Grant fell in love with some faux reading glasses- when it's time to add a prescription he is ready!  You can bring in your prescription and Jose will fill it-he is a third generation optometrist.  They have an off-site production studio to fill your special orders.  I left wishing I hadn't had my eye surgery and could still rock some new frames!  I guess i can always fake it!

Find yourself in a pic on their community of frames on their blog, after you purchase your shades!  here
Go check it out!
http://www.dr-york.com/en/
Los Angeles, CA








bohoJC

No comments:

Post a Comment