Quantcast

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Holiday Overload.

This time of year is always filled with way too many glutinous festivities. Tons of sweets, tons of drinking, and tons of over eating. Thank God, it's finally sweater weather. I mean I try to not beat myself up too much around this time of year, because it is almost impossible to not be around it constantly. So, in trying to get back into the swing of things, I have been looking into changing a couple of things. Ryan, my manager, is diving into cutting out sugar all together and taking on the Paleo diet. I know sugar is extremely toxic for your body, but I don't want to go so far one direction and not be able to enjoy a late night milk and cookie. I mean come on you can't go the rest of your life without something sweet to keep you going. I started looking into Kim Synder's, Beauty Detox, she takes a more realistic approach to things and might be a easier transition for me. Still trying to figure out how to incorporate having fun and enjoying a nice meal without going into a food coma. The best way to get an opinion on something is to listen to others, so if anyone has any suggestions let a sister know.

xoxo,
bohok.day







No comments:

Post a Comment