Quantcast

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

EAT...detox...

I think I could eat rustic, California, fresh everyday!  The produce is amazing here. Anywho... if you need to detox after yesterday's Christmas meal, here you go!

My best friend's boyfriend, Chris Parker, cooked one night for us and that was the night I feel in LOVE with Salmon.  When I find something new usually I kill it (eat it breakfast, lunch and dinner) and then I am over it very quickly... but with this recipe I keep coming back.

It's super easy!  And one of the bohoBlack sisters is now a cooking machine (a.k.a bohosarah) so I thought it was appropriate to share an easy and healthy recipe to get us through the week.


Ingredients:


4 salmon fillets (Costco or whole foods)

1 bunch of Rosemary Sprigs
Course-grained salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Agave

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.


Season salmon with salt and pepper.  Place salmon skin side down on a non-stick baking sheet and drizzle agave on top and add rosemary sprigs.  Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.




Steam some Broccoli and Bon appétit

bohojc

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying
    your blog and look forward to new updates.
    My page: private health insurance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are on twitter as bohoblack. Thanks so much for following our blog!!!
      xo
      ~bohoS

      Delete