Quantcast

Monday, October 22, 2012

L.A. Market Trip

Market's are always so much fun; you get to bring out all your fashion pieces and see how you measure up. Here are the outfits that got me through last week in L.A. Thank god for layering; they happened to be having a heat wave the week we landed.

Jacket: Iro, Tank: Velvet, Clutch: Zara, Coated denim: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Steve Madden.
*Parker (the puppy pictured) obviously did not want me to go.
This jacket is so much fun, you can very easily dress it up or have even more fun with it and pair it with a pair of cut off shorts and a tank. Having a fall back statement piece in your closest is a must!
I am clearly obsessed with Urban's coated denim. They have the best fit, with a little more of a rise and the dye is insane! They are offered in 3 colors: red, blue, and green & I own them all. 
Sweater: Forever21, Necklace: Forever21, Skirt: BCBG, Shoes: Steve Madden.
The most comfortable trend right now would have to be the wedge sneaker. I can't get enough of it; they add a little edge to every outfit.
Anything Raquel Allegra puts her name on turns to gold. I love her whole aesthetic; every piece you buy is able to be layered many different ways.
Who doesn't need a super cute airport outfit, you never know who you might see. These booties are my go to when I need just a little pick me up for my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment