Quantcast

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HELLA-WEEN!!!! 
Tis' the season to get weird. I used to think of Halloween as a chore and most of all, I didn't like how it went from scary to slutty. One year, just to show how much I detested Halloween's sex factor, I decided to dress as an actual hooker and mock everyone. Well guess what, nobody got the joke and I ended up walking around in 30 degree weather dressed as the biggest slut of all. Perfect. Thankfully my silly, defiant attitude evaporated somewhere between college and the real world and finally I began to embrace Halloween. From Lady Gaga, to Kendra from the Girls Next Door (with a lil help from my sisters and brother-in-law aka Hef), to Dorothy, and most recently a dominatrix-style 'I Dream of Genie', I finally realized that a) I really am pretty slutty and b) dressing up is fun! So if you haven't had an enjoyable Halloween yet, then let loose. Forget about everything else and be someone else for a day. Don't judge (ever). Drink too much alcohol. Dance with your friends. Get silly. Take lots of pics and most of all, SMILE!!! After all, you don't want your grandkids to see dom-I Dream of Genie with a frown do you? No, master.

Studded bra by Lydia 


dom-Genie and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. She couldn't keep her hands off me!


Dorothy with a little help from my friends the Scarecrow and Tin Man.  


My brother and Lady Gaga in 2009. Spoiler -- that's not really Lady Gaga. That's me!! *slap knee*  




Kendra, Bridget, Hef and Holly 2008


bohoBlack sisters unite! Halloween 2012. From left: Sarah, Grace, Jacy, Kady and Julia



 bohoSarah et moi ... 2012





...and today, October 31, 2012: OLIVE OYL. Shiver me timbers!!!


































1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Sorry for that.... Must have taken my character a bit too far!

    ReplyDelete