Quantcast

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Mornings with Farmhouse


Saturday mornings usually start with LOTS of CATALINA french press coffee and with our Five-year-old son, Caymus, running outside to get The New York Times and the FARMHOUSE delivery.  I am so excited Houston gets to be apart of this Austin based farmer's market delivery service. Every week I get an email with what's coming and how to use it (recipes) and storage tips.  It's Super fun to cook with what's fresh and to support our LOCAL farmers!
Farmhousedelivery.com

JC

1 comment:

  1. funny i have a completely different thought process when my farmhouse arrives...its more like what the heck do i do with this stuff?? i need your help! tell me how you are cooking it, otherwise I'll only eat the apples and baby cucumbers :/

    ReplyDelete