Quantcast

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Happiest Birthday, My Love




Over the past weeks, I have been working on making Caymus' First Playlist for his new IPOD!  i am stoked to give it to him today!  I feel like i have a good foundation of what he needs to start learning as far as Music goes… From Solid Gold Country to The Rolling Stones…  I want to be the one who introduces Music to him…  I love that little guy too much and couldn't be a happier human… 

Today, my boy is 7!  My lucky number.  He was MVP last week at his Baseball game and couldn't be a sweeter son & big brother.  Cheers to you, Golden PIG!!! He requested Hugo's Chicken Enchiladas for his birthday dinner.  

PROUD momma,

bohoJC




2 comments:

  1. the bohoBlack oldest brother and the sweetest boy we know!!! Happy Birthday Caymus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caymus looks so handsome in those photos! Looks like he had such a blast on his birthday. I can only imagine how happy he was when he got his iPod. I love your taste in music, by the way. Hahaha! I'm glad that you introduced good music to him. Anyway, I bet you were really proud of him at his baseball game. I bet he is a very popular kid. Thanks for sharing that, JC! All the best to you! :)

    Linnie Dimmitt @ Uniforms Express

    ReplyDelete