Quantcast

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

bohoTRAVELS Organic HOBO

bohoTRAVELS
i Recently met Harry with Organic HOBO while dining at ICHI in San Francisco, we were both one of of 7 seven people waiting at 5pm outside until the doors opened at 5:30 pm for a seat at the coveted sushi bar.  I was traveling alone and He showed me the ropes on what to order or to just say : OMAKASE-please decide for me ... it was so fun!  After swooning over the sushi, he shared what he did and his love for food- so go check it out Organic HOBO! 

Click Here





I am working on my List of Favorite San Francisco Restaurants but in the mean time check out his list! 


Some of My favorites are:

Ichi for sushi
Central Kitchen for californian cuisine
SLANTED door for vietnamese
Heirloom for californian cuisine-great cheese/wine
Tartine Bakery-BEST morning BUN ever
Tartine Bar-their restaurant/californian cuisine
La Taqueria-great tacos
Swan Oyster Depot-small quaint oyster bar
Philz Coffee-coffee-get the medium roast, TESORA with fresh mint
Bi-Rite Market for groceries
Bi-Rite Creamery---Best Ice Cream


in food we trust,
always hungrybohoJC

No comments:

Post a Comment