Quantcast

Thursday, July 9, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA // JULY 9, 1984

She's always down for booze and Whataburger
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful sister Julia. She is the most loyal, friendly & fun person I know. She will take a bullet for anyone. If there's ever an unfair situation, Julie's on the front line cracking skulls (while the rest of us hide behind her). She has a heart of gold, but she's no pushover. If you cross her, you'll know it right away. Like, right away. She hates small talk and would rather karaoke than sit around talking about "a buncha bull$hit".

I hope tonight is filled with as much joy and happiness as you bring to this family!
Man, what a cool pic. I wonder who took it. Oh, that's right... me. 
Aunt Julie and bohoBaby Dax
Mommy and Driscoe
Julie and her knight in shining armor, Uncle Daron
She'll never pass up a corn dog
With our beautiful Grandma Salinas
On Julie's wedding day! (And of course big sister Sarah trying to steal her spotlight. It's tough being a middle child isn't it Julie?)
She's totally fake smiling in this pic which is why I love it.

Always a babe.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOLIE!!!!
Love Always,
Grace
&
Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment