Quantcast

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Favorite Fashion Picks at Affordable Prices // Inspired by Blake Lively

With a new season upon us, it's time to revamp our wardrobes and prepare for an amazing end to 2014!

Today I'd like to focus on a future style icon & brand new mother-to-be: Blake Lively

Time & time again Blake Lively has flexed her fashion muscles in a wide array of styles from grunge to glam.

I scoured many of her photographs and found three of my favorite looks a la Blake. Once I drooled over these outfits for a bit, I continued my search and found the same pieces to her ensembles but at an affordable price (and with a bit of my own style mixed in). 

I hope you enjoy these fashion treats! 



 1. Blake Lively // Fall Casual 
Black Leather Bomber Jacket: $42 at Forever 21 CLICK HERE
Knit Sweater: $19 at Forever 21 CLICK HERE
Dark Blue, Low-Rise Skinny Jean: $10 at Forever 21 CLICK HERE
Plaid Wool Scarf: J.Crew $68 CLICK HERE
Black Crossbody/Shoulder/Handbag: $13.29 ebay CLICK HERE

2. Blake Lively // Business Casual 
White Tonal Plaid-Patterned Shirt: Forever 21 $19 CLICK HERE
Black High-Waisted Woven Shorts: Forever 21 $22 CLICK HERE
Black Faux Suede Pump: Forever 21 $27.80 CLICK HERE
SPLURGE Ivanka Trump Women's Chatty Dress Pump: Amazon $149 CLICK HERE
Structure Faux Leather Satchel: Forever 21 $32 CLICK HERE

3. Blake Lively // Casual Night on the Town
Classic Notched Collar Blazer: Forever 21 $29 CLICK HERE
Soft Woven Tank: Forever 21 $7 CLICK HERE
Mini Skirt with Front Pleat: Zara $49 CLICK HERE
Netty: Steve Madden $99 CLICK HERE

What's your favorite ensemble? All of them? None of them?  Let me know in the comments below!


Love & Fashion,
Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment